Today I created a story of my own. An analogy of business skills you could learn from the trade of hunting. With the hashtag #PrimalSkills on a day I called Hunters Day
Here a few points from my tweets you might like to learn from.
- Leisure isn’t a bad thing, but it must be earned. A hunter only takes a rest when he has set traps and they’re doing the work for him.
- Sometimes you turn into the Hunted, that’s the law of the ecosystem. Don’t get too psyched by your prey ahead WATCH YOUR BACK!
- No one owns the woods, you might find other hunters too. You just have to be A STEP AHEAD to make a CATCH.
- The best camouflage is blending in with nature. Not ultra suits or earth-munching Tech, just nature! Keep it SIMPLE
- You can’t hunt what you don’t know. Know your prey and learn its ways, it’s the fundamental law of business.